A premier professional services Firm, with a vision of providing an exemplary array of advisory services to businesses and organizations, both domestic and international. The business at the Firm is structured under the following business lines:
- Tax & Regulatory
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk & Advisory
- Managed Services
Since the firm’s inception in October 2004 and starting out with only 20 professionals and a handful of clients, it has grown over ten times. And today, has over 350 professionals (other than Partners) with extensive functional and industry expertise across service areas.
Planman has been associated with the firm from May 2006 as one of their Recruitment Solutions Partner. During this time, the firm was formulating a comprehensive Business growth plan and the firm’s HR team comprising of a HR Head and Manager was recruited to structure their Recruitment Process nationally.
In the brain-storming session with their partners, we showcased the firm’s standing in the market. We yielded the subsequent challenges they were facing on the recruitment front.
- Potential hires having a restricted awareness of the Firm’s expertise in the Financial Services domain.
- Issues with the work timings.
- Work-life balance in the firm.
A three-tier consultative proposition was laid down:
- A Synopsis of the Firm as an attachment reiterating about the company, the work, Business Leaders, Accolades and their presence in India.
- Firm’s Business leader’s progress on economic issues pertaining to the financial services should be highlighted to the prospective employee.
- A Package Intelligence survey was conducted by Planman Consulting, studying the CTC range at various positions; of their competitors in the financial domain.
These strategies have facilitated both, Planman Consulting and the firm to compliment each other.
- Planman identified the right candidatures which thereby brought in significant improvement in the ratios of ‘Offer to Join’.
- Our efforts of influencing high potential candidates helped the client build the right balance of skills and expertise in the different business lines.
- With Planman’s strategic intervention in managing the efficacies in the Hiring processes, led to substantially high productivities and revenue growth.
- The Company is now the top 50 places to work with in India.
Planman Consulting has been awarded the consultant with the most number of closures for two consecutive years now [2007-2008 & 2008-2009].